Monday, January 16, 2023

 2023 A Clean Slate

The end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023 was tumultuous. Inflation, sickness and disability, the death of a beloved bunny, a greenhouse that froze, and the death of Rocky the rooster, tornado warnings and severe storms are some sad and concerning things we dealth with.

Today is a new day. It is a new year. It seems that the message for me has been not to forget my first love. My first love is my Father in Heaven and Jesus my Savior. Faithful Watchmen dot com was my first love. I have many different web sites, but Faithful Watchmen was the first. I poured my heart into the site and wrote so many articles. A lot has happened since then, and I have learned so much more in studying the Word of God. Now is the time to return to my first love and to fix the links and update anything that doesn't work. It is time to correct anything that I have written and now have changes for. 

Thank you, Lord for the new year and the clean slate. Time for introspection and updates, as well as new material!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment